Wednesday 11 March 2009

VLOG bubbles

I had a brilliant idea.

vlog. Yup. Low-quality dodgy point-and-shoot camera video capture. Of most of the trip.

Not only would it prove to be a great little adventure 'write-up' for SOGC, but also great for my memory (which would indeed be the reason why this blog is here!)
The thing that would make it a bunch better would be if I could get a slightly better camera before then....but you know, I'd get over it I reckon.

Jaytee reckons its a fantastic idea too. So I'm going with it, if I remember...ha! I hope so. :)


In other news, I've discovered that we'll be there at the end of US summer. WIN! I hate winter D:

Amongst the mess of google mapping I've been doing, I've also managed to come up with the idea of going to a real live US Maccas. :D
There's one a couple of k's from the hotel, and a Burger King across the road and down a bit. Also found the local Denny's whilst "trekking" back to the hotel from the Maccas. It is definitely within walking distance.

Speaking of all this map crap, I need to buy one or two.

ALSO: The Challenge! Get as many promo items from the booths and junk at the con. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Hopefully so much it almost doesn't fit in my suitcase! :D

No comments: