Sunday 12 April 2009

The Sports + LA

LA Dodgers, Dodger Stadium, August 21st 2009, 7:10PM. 
Oh yeah baby. Get mah jersey, get mah ball, get mah dog. It's on.

Also we've changed the first LA hotel. From the Holiday Inn LAX (crappy airportness) to the Kyoto...something or other. I dunno. Its a Japanese sorta hotel, obviously. In that district. Its on the same block as the Ramen place I spoke about earlier too. Convenient. Haha!
Anyway its about the same price and right across from town hall, so very central.

The mysteries of whether the Rudd bonus will be hitting my account are still at large. No confirmation on yes or no, though it'd be easier if they gave more detail in their cash bonanza. I haven't heard anyone getting it yet either. Maybe its all just a big conspiracy :P

Anyway I'm obliged to say Happy Easter. Though it technically ended a few minutes ago, I'm still awake so it's still Sunday. I'm missing this break already.
Putting in leave request on Tuesday, hopefully all will be good. Fingers are crossed.

No comments: