Sunday 26 July 2009

So things are really starting to roll. I've got a half packed suitcase on my bed. Got a calendar on my door that I can scribble all over and a couple of lists going, like what I have to buy and get organised before we leave.

Things are going to be jam packed next weekend. I gotta get a travelex card from the Greater, probably after I go to the hairdresser (hoping to get a booking for Saturday morning), get some new socks and underwear, need to buy some more suncream in a travel sized pack :P
I also need to pick up some replacement shoelaces for my leprachaun shoes, cuz ones busted and the other is about to get even.

I'm really suddenly digging the idea of getting an old school style skateboard at venice beach. I'm really really hoping I can find something there that is really rad and a decent price. I'm trying not to work up on that idea. But yeah. Another "if, it'd be cool" haha.

I need to stop watching LA ink, its making me want to get a tat while I'm there. Stupid obsessions :)

No comments: