Tuesday 30 June 2009

Supersize me, damnit

So back in '04 around the time when "Supersize Me" hit theatres, Maccas pulled the plug on Supersize meals in the US. They copped some flack for it here too, which is retarded because its never been on the menu and I'm fairly certain they only ever did it for drinks as a special you had to ask for.

Anyway, that counts out any chance of a stupidly large novelty McD's meal in August. Though I think they've still got the drinks, on the condition we saw here in Aus.

So that kinda sucks. I'm not going to order something like that anyway, I'll probably get a "you're a retarded tourist" look from the server if I did.

Instead, I'm going to hit up a 7-Eleven. I want a Big Gulp (or whatever the stupidly large size is they have there, I saw it on Ellen recently but I can't remember). Or at least I'd like to see the cup size.

Funness. :)

No comments: