Tuesday 30 June 2009

Touring Party

As a part of my Dallas trip I was hoping to catch a Cowboys home game. Unfortunately they're away the week we'll be there so I've got no hope of a pre-season match viewing. I'm going to have to resort to watching something resembling a match (or at least about 20 minutes of it before I get bored) on TV.

As a sort of "consolation prize", I've found out that Cowboys Stadium is open to tours. They run for around an hour and depart the Pro Shop every half hour as follows;

Monday - Saturday9 am - 6 pm (Last Tour Departs At 4:30 pm)
Sundays11 am - 5 pm (Last Tour Departs At 3:30 pm)

Tours include the following locations;
  • Pro Shop
  • Press Box
  • Limited Field Access (Not Guaranteed)
  • Scoreboard Control Room
  • Silver Level Platform
  • Cowboys Locker Room
  • A Suite
  • Player Interview Room
  •  

    More info is on the website; 

    http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/tours/tourInfo.cfm

    JT has stated that he'll most likely come with, which is good news for me :)

    No comments: